Wednesday, April 1, 2009


Hey, Hey, Hey......you know sometimes when you have this elusive date set way in the future that you only think about occasionally and feel it's way too far in the future to contemplate? Well that just happened to me yesterday, that's right Fif-tee, the big five-oh, five decades, five-diddly-oh, ten till sixty, five-dash-zero....it arrived yes it did. I kicked, screamed and protested but all along I knew it was inevitable. I actually had an amazing show of support from friends, co-workers and family to help me celebrate my birthday. What I thought was the end of an era in my life as I know it turned out to be a refreshing show of support to me, and gave me great hope for the future. I was showered with gifts, fresh flowers, cards and lots of decorations. I am very fortunate to have many people that care about me. Now....the great part is that I get to plan the next 25!

No comments:

Post a Comment